- The contest begins on October 26th 2016, and ends on February 1st, 2017
- This contest is open to everyone with a valid Facebook account, internet access and is above the legal adult age, as prescribed by the respective country of his/her citizenship
- Stories submitted must be in English only.
- Only stories submitted in the prescribed format on will be considered for evaluation
- All entries received will be moderated and taken live within 18 hours of submission*
- Only those entries that are published on the after moderation are deemed accepted for the contest
- Any incomplete entry will be deemed invalid
- An individual can submit multiple entries
a. However, repost/repeated entries of the same story will be taken down/disqualified
- Stories containing profanity or inappropriate content/language will be disqualified and deleted
- All stories submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere
- Plagiarism leads to immediate disqualification
- Criteria for selecting the winner: 50% weights are assigned to the number of likes a story receives and the other 50% is assigned to the a editorial vote which will evaluate the alignment of the story with the theme
- In case of tie on the number of likes, editorial vote will determine the final winner
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- iPhone prize to be won is a an iPhone 7 model, gold color with 4.7 inch display
- Infosys will not entertain any request for a particular color or telecom carrier
- Infosys’ decision will be final and binding.
- By entering this competition, entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- By participating in this contest, you agree that all intellectual property rights vesting in the complete copyrights of the stories belong to Infosys and you permit Infosys to feature any or all of the submitted stories in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material
a. Submission of a story will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold Infosys, its agency partners, affiliates and subsidiary companies, the Facebook platform, promotional agencies and all their respective officers, executives, employees, representatives, agents from any form of liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly,
claims resulting from breach of third party IP and/or any claims resulting from the use of any language which is inappropriate or tainted with profanity.
- By submitting a story, each entrant grants Infosys permission to use his/her name, likes or shares for promotion purposes without payment or compensation
- By participation, each entrant permits Infosys to capture basic profile details from their respective Facebook accounts such as, but not limited to, name, age, location and gender
- All information submitted and captured will belong to Infosys and will not be shared with Facebook
- Infosys reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations without prior notice.
surprise gift every week for the most liked story!